.

.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

onesie and booties

My friend Heather had her baby shower this past weekend and before I even received the invitation in the mail I was already working on her little gift. The onesie turned out adorable! I'm in love with it. The crocheted booties on the other hand were a nightmare. Easy to do, but hard to get two of them to match! However, I finally ended up with two little booties cute enough to wrap.



Isn't my gift box so cute? I wrapped it with scrapbook paper and jute. Awww..

I'll be taking orders for booties....(in the future)....

7 comments:

  1. sign me up for a pair of those booties! they're too cute! you have until the end of october.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those really are adorable! I LOVE the onseie! Good for you for being so crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I see you learned to make those loafers we fell in love with! I WILL be putting in an order soon. ;) lol.

    That's a great gift. So is crotcheing hard to learn? I just got a book and all the stuff I need, but I'm too intimidated to start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! SO CUTE!! I love those adorable little loafers and the onsie is so sweet. Oh yeah, your wrapping.. .Uh-ma-zing! Now remember.. if I don't learn how to crochet those little darlings... just keep in the back of your mind that I'm having a little boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sign me up for pictures and booties!:) haha miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa, those are TOO CUTE!! And great job crocheting, my young friend!! It seems to be a lost art, nowadays!

    ReplyDelete